Practical Astrology for Self-Empowerment – Workshop
- What exactly is a birth chart?
- What are the 12 signs?
- What are elements and modes?
- What are the 12 houses?
- What are the 4 angles?
- What does each planet represent in your personality?
- How do the planets behave in each sign and each house?
- Where are the planets placed in your chart and what does that mean for you?
- Aspects to planets and how this manifests in personality. What does this mean for your unique Astrological makeup?
- Transits to natal planets and houses and what to expect during transits to your natal chart.
Ashley Dager is first and foremost an astrology student herself, because the universe never stops and is always unfolding! She brings 25 years of study, 3 certifications, and 5 years of teaching and astrology mentorship to you. Her approach is to break the massive science of Astrology down into practical and applicable bits. Ashley will give you all the tools needed to understand this ancient science in your own unique way. As you begin to see how the stars are there to assist you, she sticks with you as a mentor and helps coach you with a positive and empowering perspective!
Ashley is also the owner of Retouch Wellness (RetouchWellness.com) where she practices as a Licensed Massage Therapist specializing in Pre/Postnatal Massage. While working with expecting Mommies-to-be and new Moms is her passion - she is certified in, and works with, a number of massage modalities and client needs. In addition to massage therapy, she is also a Master Reiki Practitioner.
Jalpa will be leading meditation - As a Reiki Master and Nutrition Coach, Jalpa’s mission is to guide clients to realize their own power by tapping into their higher self and releasing what no longer serves them - physically, mentally, & spiritually.
Dates: 3 Wednesdays - April 22nd, April 29th, May 6th
Location: ONE/SOL 1125 Maxwell Lane, Hoboken NJ 07030
Time: 6:30pm (75 - 90 minutes)
*$55 Drop in Class Available
To participate fully in this workshop I will need the following information from each attendee no later than Sunday 4/19
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Exact Time of Birth (on birth certificate – if unknown 12noon will be used but will not give a completely accurate birth chart)
- Location of Birth (City, State or Country)